Nodeclipse SDK (Standard Development Toolkit) for Windows (x64) is published on SourceForge.
It is based on Eclipse Kepler Standard
and includes Nodeclipse 0.4 and other plugins for Nodeclipse development including WindowsBuilder.
As 310 MB zip archive, download managers (like FDM) are recommended.
Included plugins are
- Nodeclipse 0.4.0
- Chrome Development Tools, fixed for debugging Node.js
- MarkDown (*.md) Editor
- GitHub Flavored Markdown (GFM) Viewer
- Eclipse 4.x Chrome Theme
- JSHint Eclipse Integration 0.9.7.20130526-1111
- JSDT jQuery Integration
- RestClient Tool
Included not present in Enide:
- Minimap View (Experimental, close when don't like)
- GitHub Mylyn Connector 2.3
Take a look at configuration needed or use/copy provided workspace ws.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
EclipseCon 2020 is a free virtual event for the Eclipse community. Join us October 19-22!