SOMNIUM DRT Cortex-M IDE is a professional C and C++ embedded software development environment for ARM Cortex-M devices, which is built on the Eclipse platform.
DRT is fully compatible with the GNU toolchain and other third party software. DRT provides industry-leading levels of optimization, support for the latest C and C++ language standards and unique debugging tools, including live expression view without breakpointing, trace and fault diagnosis.
- Eclipse-based IDE
- Advanced debug and trace (including live memory view without breakpointing)
- Latest C/C++ language support
- Smallest, fastest, most energy efficient code
- Support for the following device families:
- NXP Kinetis
- NXP LPC
- STMicroelectronics STM32
- Atmel SMART
- Automatic import of projects from other systems (KDS, LPCXpresso, TrueSTUDIO, SMART, etc)
- Technical support direct from our customer engineering team.
- Available for Windows and Linux hosts. Mac OS X support coming soon.
Build smaller, faster, cheaper and more energy efficient software with SOMNIUM DRT. Complete your design on time and on budget, with DRT's best in class debug and trace tools. Download a free trial from our website.