Maple IDE is the only Eclipse™ based efficient development toolkit to rapidly build standout applications for Maple.
Maple IDE harnesses the flexibility of Eclipse and focuses it into a powerful Maple development engine.
Maple IDE includes multiple productivity-boosting features, which spare you from tedious routine, time loosing and keep you focused on your ideas.
Some of the main features:
- Java-Like Look and Feel
- Advanced Maple Project
- Running and Debugging
- Maple Archive Exploring
- Maple Code Navigation
- Application Building
- Maple Project integration with Eclipse JDT, Eclipse CDT and Eclipse PTP
Maple IDE provides powerful Maple Editor that understands your code, provides code assistant and easy navigation.
Maple Editor has a dozens of features such as the following:
- Advanced Outline View
- In-Place Refactoring
- In-Place Declarations and References finding
- Customizable Syntax Coloring
- Code Formatting
- Content Assist
- Customizable Code Templates
- Code Folding
- Real time Error Detection
- Highlighted Matching Bracket
- Commenting / Uncommenting
- and other Maple Editor Advantages
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
EclipseCon 2020 is a free virtual event for the Eclipse community. Join us October 19-22!