Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
AbapCI is an Open Source Eclipse plugin which provides various Continuous Integration (CI) tools for the ABAP development with Eclipse. The plugin is based on the CI features of the ABAP Development Tool SDK from SAP (ADT).
The main purposes of the plugin are
* to save development time - by automating repetitive tasks and
* to give immediate feedback - for example if an unit test unexpectedly fails.
The only prerequisite to use this plugin is the ABAP Development Tool SDK (ADT) - https://tools.hana.ondemand.com/#abap.
Main Features of this plugin:
1. Automatic unit test runs
2. Different coloring for each ABAP project
3. Automatic source code formatting
4. Shortcut for abapGit
5. Automatic ATC runs (experimental)
6. Trigger Jenkins from Eclipse (experimental)
More details can be found at https://github.com/andau/abapCI.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 2
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for ABAP Continuous Integration.HTML Code:
Back to the top