This is new Plugin for Eclipse IDE by Aspose
. The Plugin intended for developers using Maven platform for Java developments and want to use Aspose.Slides for Java
in their projects.
NOTE: Aspose.Slides for Java is Java API developed by Aspose that enables Java applications to read, write and manipulate PowerPoint documents (PPT, PPTX, POS, PPS, POTX, PPSX) PDF, HTML and image file formats without using Microsoft PowerPoint. For the API detailed features list check the link.
The release contains the following features:
Aspose.Slides Maven Project (wizard)
- By using this wizard plugin creates Maven project for using Aspose.Slides for Java from New -> Project -> Maven-> Aspose.Slides Maven Project
- The wizard will also give option for downloading latest available Code Examples for using the API.
Aspose.Slides Code Example (wizard)
NOTE: Selected Code Examples (category) source codes will be copied under "com.aspose.slides.examples" package. Resources needed for running examples will be copied to the corresponding directory (package) within "src/main/resources".
- Supports latest Eclipse Mars.1 (4.5.1) version
- Compatible with Mac, Linux Flavors and Windows
- Native IDE user experience
- Open Source