For any project that gradle can build.
Launch build, gradle GUI, run Jetty or deploy Android .apk to AVD by right-clicking
build.gradle. Project does not need to be Gradle project. Just
build.gradle would be enough. (The project may be General, old classic Java, Maven or Gradle project.)
Templates (just add build.gradle file to project):
- Naturally Android Development Tools for Eclipse are required for Android Development. For the latest
build.gradle template for classic Android project check gh.c/N/n-1/b/m/o.n.e.e.g/docs/android/build.gradle.
- For the latest
build.gradle template for basic Java project check gh.c/N/n-1/b/m/o.n.e.e.g/docs/java/basic/build.gradle.
- For the latest
build.gradle template for Node.js/Avatar.js project check gh.c/N/n-1/b/m/o.n.ui/templates/hello-world/build.gradle.
This entry includes Minimalist Gradle Editor plugin.
Gradle plugin is included into Enide Studio 2014.
This is alternative and completion to general Gradle Integration for Eclipse from Pivotal.
Both are included in Gradle IDE Pack and Enide 2015 package.
No miracles, this plugins just launches gradle with options, as you can do from command line. Path to gradle HOME and optionally ANDROID_HOME is used, so you can try different versions. Specify options to gradle (including JVM options) that will be Workspace-wide. Executed string is shown is Console, so you can check and learn.
- you can re-run build by selecting it from Run drop-down menu on main toolbar, as well as add to Favorites.
- use grep-console plugin
- use Ctrl+Alt+E or StartExplorer/Show in File Manager,
or Ctrl+Alt+D or StartExplorer/Start Shell Here,
- use EditBox for block color highlight
- if for some reason you can't or don't want to install Gradle Integration for Eclipse by Pivotal (for example you just need to have a quick look on a project), you can run `
gradle eclipse` and import as existing project. (You can even import this way into Eclipse with Pivotal plugin, but this solution will not give you auto dependencies updates, need to run `
gradle eclipse` again etc.)
This however will not work for Android (for both plugins), see
See Maven for similar lightweight, non-intrusive plugin.
0.15 : run with --deamon by default
- #124 Preference option to "pass all environment variables of Eclipse to launched Node.js app" (for Node.js, Maven, Gradle)
- close #125
(tested with the latest 0.9 gradle android plugin and gradle version 1.11)
For Android projects Gradle GUI fails to start from command line or prom plugin with message "Could not create plugin of type 'AppPlugin'." or "'LibraryPlugin'" (at least on Windows)
- deploy .apk to AVD
Listed in Nodeclipse Plugins List.