Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this Solution's Update Site.
This is the most feature-rich pack. Unless there is the latest version download for your OS,
recommended install via drag-n-drop of Install button onto Eclipse main toolbar (or via MPC search for Enide).
Enide Studio 2014.17 for Windows x64
Included plugins are
- Nodeclipse 0.17
- Chrome Development Tools, fixed for debugging Node.js
- AngularJS for Eclipse
- Eclipse WTP WebResources
- TCF Terminals
- MarkDown (*.md) Editor
- GitHub Flavored Markdown (GFM) Viewer
- Eclipse 4.x Chrome Theme
- black Moonrise UI theme
- Nodeclipse EditBox
- JSHint Eclipse Integration 0.9.10
- RestClient Tool
- ZipEditor with some additions v1.1.2 to quickly look inside aar, apk, jar, war, zip, tar ... etc files
- Git Addon
- Nodeclipse Plugin List
- JDT Spelling
- Maven (install m2e if you need)
- Gradle (install Gradle integration for Eclispe if you need)
- Minimalist Gradle Editor
- Minimalist Jade Editor
- Nodeclipse EditBox
- ANSI Escape in Console
- YAML YEdit by http://dadacoalition.org/yedit
- Eclipse Color Theme released by Nodeclipse - Eclipse 3.x [mainly] Editors color themes, original author Felix H. Dahlke
- and of course standard Eclipse JDT, JSDT, EGit
See also Gradle IDE Pack
Enide Studio 2014 initially (version 0.11-preview) was released as stand-alone product for all OSes
and this marketplace entries to allow updates. (See also Enide - Eclipse Node.JS IDE for finer installation or if your Eclipse can't get JSDT or other standard plugins.)
Time showed as Windows user, I [Paul] could not also check if there are issues on other platforms, so only plugins distribution will follow. This may change if anyone would join as Linux/OS X lead.
You should install plugins in recent Eclipse distribution. Otherwise check individual plugins for there compatibility. E.g. Nodeclipse plugin should work with 3.x and 4.x Eclipse versions.
You can still download and use Enide Studio 2014 0.11-preview but are strongly advised to update Eclipse to 4.4 stable and Nodeclipse to the latest (0.17 as of writing)
(Plugins for this marketplace entry are updated to 0.17, while downloadable Studio is not yet updated)
Enide Studio 2014 for Windows x64 & x32 and MacOS x64 is published on SourceForge.
Windows x32Windows x64MacOS x64Linux
- try LOGpulse - A Log viewer based on impulse for performance analysis and profiling.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days:59
Back to the top