Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
Eclox is a simple doxygen frontend plug-in for eclipse. It aims to provide a slim and sleek integration of the code documentation process into eclipse by providing a high-level graphical user interface over doxygen.
- graphical edition of doxyfile settings
- integrated doxygen invocation
- doxygen outputs logging and
- optional packaged doxygen binaries (for windows and linux)
Eclox is a free software distributed under the term of the:
- Eclipse Public Licence v 1.0 from version 0-10-0,
- GNU General Public Licence (GPL) for version 0-8-x and older.
Project page and update site: http://anb0s.github.io/eclox
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for eclox.HTML Code:
Back to the top