Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this Solution's Update Site.
Eclipse Plug-in for tailing log files and eclipse consoles (e.g. SVN, Java Stack Trace, CDT), including syntax coloring with either a regular expression or a word match. It allows you to have multiple logs open concurrently.
* switched from SVN to GIT, please use GIT from now
* New update site URL: http://logviewer.eclipselabs.org.codespot.com/git/de.anbos.eclipse.logvi...
* Issue 53 : Input of invalid regular expressions is possible in the rules preferences
* Issue 55 : Improve FileTail's exception handling
* Issue 56 : Error on Tail all action with already tailing document
Issue 32 : Translation (German translation added)
Issue 35 : Tail option's auto-refresh/scrolling is very slow - is unusable (added some small fixes)
Issue 38 : Cannot enter colors using Mac OS X
Issue 51 : Provide possibility to open log file from the beginning on
Issue 52 : Using java5 jre on ubuntu throws error
Issue 43 : Null Pointer error in ResourceUtils?.getResource()
Issue 44 : Exception if opening binary file
Issue 42 : LogViewer? will not start up (isEmpty method is not available on Java5)
should be compatible with Java 5 (JRE 1.5) again
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days:6
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for LogViewer.HTML Code:
Submitted by maarten meijer on April 3, 2013 - 11:41
Under Kepler dev version, this plugin causes hangs
Submitted by Samuel Suther on March 19, 2012 - 10:08
For a local development-Enviroment this plugin is highly recomended.
I log my apache and php-Logfiles with it, while i debug my web-apps
Very easy to use, clean layout, good overview. I love it!
Back to the top