QF-Test: The Web GUI, Java (incl. Eclipse), native Windows and Android testing tool
QF-Test is the established tool for professional GUI test automation of desktop, web, mobile applications as well as PDF documents. On the market since 2001, the test tool is continuously being actively developed and is currently used by more than 1,500 companies across 60 countries.
Tests can be run automatically via continuous integration tools such as Jenkins and generate detailed log files and XML or HTML reports.
Use QF-Test to create robust and stable regression tests for various GUI technologies.
QF-Test supports all types of Java GUIs, ranging from Swing (including ULC, JIDE components, CaptainCasa), its successor JavaFX, as well as the Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) and Eclipse, including plugins and RCP applications.
You can also use QF-Test to test dynamic web applications based on Angular, React or Vue.js, for example, including Electron and hybrid applications using JxBrowser, JPro or WebSwing, for example.
Detailed advantages concerning Eclipse:
• very robust test automation based on "soft" events at Windows/Gtk level
• support for native dialogs like FileDialog
• excellent component recognition, including automatic naming for Eclipse/RCP components
• supports testing combined SWT/Swing andSWT/FX applications
• Developers can integrate QF-Test in their launch configuration.
• replaces the org.eclipse.swt plugin (corresponding patches are available, could be applied automatically as part of daily builds)
• also supports GEF/GMF
A variety of support possibilities are offered:
A guide for How to get started with QF-Test
Learn more at www.qfs.de.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you find the right place for QF-Test in your organization!
For the The Tool for Professional UI Test Automation QF-Test we offer different trainings.
All trainings can be adapted indivudually to your needs.
- Standard training (compact course) at Geretsried or Leipzig for three days
- Standard training (compact course) via webinar for four days
- Company webinar training exclusively for one company
- Special Webinar: Our trainer Martin Moser regularly offers webinars for special QF-Test subjects like e.g. custom components or component recognition in general, dependencies etc.
Please contact us: email@example.com and we can help you finding the right training suitable for you.
We offer consulting via webinar (remote) and on-site. One of our experienced consultants will consult and support you:
- Setting up test environment
- Optimization and review of test architecture
- Design of tests
- Evaluation webinar: every Monday for 20 minutes free of charge
- Kick-off-webinar: Webinar for setting up the testing environment shortly after the purchase of QF-Test
- Quick-review-webinar: Webinar after a training or consulting to review the existing test suites.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you finding the right form of consulting especially for you.