QF-Test: The Web GUI, Java (incl. Eclipse), native Windows and Android testing tool
QF-Test is the tool for the automation of Web, Java, native Windows and Android UIs. It has been developed since 2002 and has now more than 1400 customers in over 60 countries. Fore these we offer different Training & Consulting possibilities.
You can create very robust and stable regression and load tests with QF-Test for several GUI technologies:
Swing, JavaFX, AWT, SWT, Eclipse Plugins, RCP, WebStart, Applets, RIA, ULC, Captain Casa, Web (including AJAX-toolkits like GWT, Vaadin etc. & HTML5. Cross-browser for IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Edge), Classic Win32 applications, .NET applications (often developed in C#) based on Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) or Windows Forms, Windows Apps / Universal Windows Platform (UWP) applications using XAML controls, Modern C++ applications (for example Qt applications), Android applications can be tested on real devices and with the Emulator from Android Studio.
QF-Test is cross platform for Windows, Linux/Unix and macOS
Detailed advantages concerning Eclipse:
• very robust test automation based on "soft" events at Windows/Gtk level
• support for native dialogs like FileDialog
• excellent component recognition, including automatic naming for Eclipse/RCP components
• supports testing combined SWT/Swing andSWT/FX applications
• Developers can integrate QF-Test in their launch configuration.
• replaces the org.eclipse.swt plugin (corresponding patches are available, could be applied automatically as part of daily builds)
• also supports GEF/GMF
A variety of support possibilities are offered:
A guide for How to get started with QF-Test
Support as well as a large documentation such as manual, tutorial, searchable archive and videos.
Don’t hesitate to ask for a supported evaluation license