Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
EKube is a simple eclipse integration for kubernetes.
It shall not be a replacement for kubectl, but give developers an convient and fast overview about current situations inside their kubernetes clusters.
The project is still beta, but makes normally only read only access - so you will not harm your cluster, even when its currently not marked as production ready.Exception is the "Delete" action - this will drop the selected element (But only when you confirm the action).
- Fast overview about current situation
- Doubleclick on a node in tree shows up YAML file of the corresponding node in kubernetes
- Works "out of the box": Uses kube config of user (but path can be customized)
- Generates overview about cluster with "Show plantuml" action in toolbar. Can be viewed with
- Context actions on a node:
- Secrets can be shown (base64 automatically decrypted)
- At Pods:
- interactive shell (kubectl and bash necessary on client side + sh on POD image)
- interactive log viewer (kubectl and bash necessary on client side)
- Delete element (you need to confirm)
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for EKube.HTML Code:
Submitted by Albert Tregnaghi on Mon, 2021-03-22 12:29
Because of bintray sundown - see https://jfrog.com/blog/into-the-sunset-bintray-jcenter-gocenter-and-chartcenter there was a need to change the update site. The new location starting with version 0.10.0 is now https://de-jcup.github.io/update-site-ekube/update-site/ When you are using eclipse marketplace for installation the new update location will be automatically applied.