Add-on for Eclipse Kura™ and its commercially supported, enterprise-ready edition Everyware™ Software Framework (ESF) by Eurotech.
This driver enables Eclipse Kura or ESF to implement a DNP3 master.
To install the package, simply drag and drop the Eclipse Marketplace link into the ESF Packages section of the Web UI (see Screenshots section).
Supported Operating Systems
opendnp3: DNP3 protocol library, 3.0.4
Apache License, Version 2.0
OpenSSL: TLS library, 1.1.1o
Double License (both apply):
- OpenSSL License
- Original SSLeay License
Boost ASIO, 1.16.0
Boost Software License - Version 1.0 - August 17th, 2003
3-Clause BSD License
3-Clause BSD License
- The bundle requires ESF 6.1.0+ or Kura 4.1.0+
- The configuration parameter ip.tls.max.verify.depth has been removed (since 2.0.0)
- The API of opendnp3 v3.0.4 is backward incompatible (since 2.0.0)
- This package does not work in Kura and ESF Docker containers based on CentOS/RHEL 7
- This package does not work in the ReliaGATE 10-11 with Everyware™ Linux 20.2.0
New and Noteworthy
- Added UDP support (since 2.1.0)
- Handling of ICMP errors in UDP mode can cause excessive retries and log flooding; see ESF documentation for more details and possible workarounds
- In Docker, UDP ports cannot be exposed with the -p option of docker run
- The Master Driver currently supports at most one outstation per instance over UDP
The bundle requires ESF 6.1.0+ or Kura 4.1.0+.
The bundle is signed with a new Eurotech Leaf certificate for add-ons (DN: EUROTECH S.p.A. ESF Add-On Bundle Signing 2022). Please check the following references to verify if an update to the security policy is needed when ESF runs in Production Mode:
Everyware Software Framework End User License Agreement (EULA)
This ESF package is provided by Eurotech to the Eclipse Kura community only for the non-professional purpose of developing, testing, prototyping, or demonstrating; read the EULA carefully before installing the package.
For commercial use contact your Eurotech local sales representative.