SourceGear Vault Professional is a Source Control tool with integrated Work Item Tracking for professional development teams. Vault has everything you need — reliable versioning of your source code stored inside a SQL Server database, excellent remote performance, flexible security, native work item tracking, build management, and more.
This version of the Vault Professional Eclipse Plug-in is targeted for Eclipse Juno (4.2), Keplar (4.3), Luna (4.4), Mars (4.5), Neon (4.6), Oxygen (4.7), Photon (4.8) and Releases 2018, 2019, 2020 (4.9 - 4.16). It will require the Eclipse IDE be running with a minimum of Java 7.
Features & Benefits
- Built for Reliability - Vault was designed to ensure the reliability of your data. All Source Control and Work Item data is stored in a SQL Server database.
- Work Item Integration - Source code changes and Work Item updates are linked as part of check in operations, so you'll always know what changes are related to which items.
- Atomic Checkins - You can commit a group of logically-related operations as a change set, and the operation is atomic. The entire change set either succeeds or fails. Your repository is never left in a half-baked state.
- Familiar User Interface - Vault's UI expands the Eclipse Team source control menus and provides additional views.
- Remote Access - Vault was designed to work well over the Internet. All communication between client and server is done over HTTP, familiar and friendly for network administrators. Compression and binary deltas are used in both directions to minimize network traffic. Configure IIS for SSL support to keep your data secure.
- Cross-platform - The Vault family of products also contains a GUI and command-line client for Linux and Mac OS X.
- Free for Licensed and Single User Installations - In addition to the free for single user configuration, the Vault Professional Eclipse Plug-in is free for licensed users of Vault. Additional license information can be reviewed here.
Vault Professional Downloads
SourceGear Technical Support
Getting Started / Evaluation Demo
Information regarding use of the Vault Professional Extension for Visual Studio can be found in the Getting started with Eclipse.
Also, if you would like to start evaluating Vault for your own development environment, please visit the SourceGear Express Evaluations page.
| (217) 356-0105