PMD scans Java source code and looks for potential problems like:
* Possible bugs - empty try/catch/finally/switch statements
* Dead code - unused local variables, parameters and private methods
* Suboptimal code - wasteful String/StringBuffer usage
* Overcomplicated expressions - unnecessary if statements, for loops that could be while loops
* Duplicate code - copied/pasted code means copied/pasted bugs
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
Submitted by Mahan Rad on Wed, 2014-04-09 07:31
Unfortunately very buggy
Submitted by Mike Cai on Wed, 2013-05-08 01:35
How install to Eclipse Helios?
Submitted by Ricardo Armas on Tue, 2011-07-26 11:52
Powerful tool for source code analysis.
Submitted by Javid Mising name on Sat, 2011-04-02 19:27
Get the latest version of the Eclipse IDE.