Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this Solution's Update Site.
PMD scans Java source code and looks for potential problems like:
* Possible bugs - empty try/catch/finally/switch statements
* Dead code - unused local variables, parameters and private methods
* Suboptimal code - wasteful String/StringBuffer usage
* Overcomplicated expressions - unnecessary if statements, for loops that could be while loops
* Duplicate code - copied/pasted code means copied/pasted bugs
Submitted by Mahan Rad on April 9, 2014 - 07:31
Unfortunately very buggy
Submitted by Mike Cai on May 8, 2013 - 01:35
How install to Eclipse Helios?
Submitted by Ricardo Armas on July 26, 2011 - 11:52
Powerful tool for source code analysis.
Submitted by Javid on April 2, 2011 - 19:27
Back to the top