As a Model-Based Testing tool, MaTeLo (Markov Test Logic), offers opportunity to improve all the validation life cycle. This innovative solution, built on a mature process of validation, includes an association of models, traceability, evaluation and automatic generation of test artefacts (test cases and scripts).
Thanks to our Model Based Testing (MBT) tool MaTeLo, you can:
- create a usage model from functional requirements
- choose the right test strategy depending on the system maturity level
- automatically generate test scripts and test cases
Benefits: MaTeLo is a entire Test Framework in order to provide a model and control the test benches.
Current version : v5.3.0 Release Descartes (April 2015)
New features :
- Use Conditional Transitions in your model,
- Display, or not, the path of the model covered by your test case,
- Export your project to HTML format
- Access, calculate and create your data sets (excel, text, any data source) and reuse them easily when generating your test case