Toromiro is a professional tool for the administration and editing of Java Content Repositories (JCR). Magnolia CMS, Alfresco and Sophora CMS are successful solutions powered by JCR. By default Toromiro uses the Apache JackRabbit JCR repository.
Toromiro allows you to:
- connect to several repositories at the same time
- edit nodes and node types
- query your repository using XPath expressions, UUID and references to nodes
- monitor content changes in real-time
- visualize node type hierarchies
- export nodes and node type definitions
Toromiro is leveraging the power of the Eclipse framework to help professional developers and administrators manage their repositories. As a result, Toromiro offers the same fast experience on Mac, PC, or Linux. Plus, Toromiro can easily be extended by adding plug-ins or custom adapters.
Toromiro is brought to you by subshell, maker of Sophora CMS.