JArchiveExplorer is an Eclipse plug-in which provides a convenient and quick means for exploring and searching through Java-API supported archive files (like JAR or ZIP) in the Eclipse IDE.
- JArchiveExplorer helps Java developers locate referenced and/or dependent resources like classes, images, properties, configuration, xml, etc. within a set of archive file(s) from your project, workspace or file system.
- JArchiveExplorer supports searching through multiple Java archive and ZIP format archives based on exact, partial and wild card name search.
- JArchiveExplorer allows developers to quickly find dependent and/or conflicting resources in their development workspace.
- Works with many Eclipse (IDE) versions - and also with tools like Spring Tools Suite; leverage other standard IDE features on the resource of interest.
- It’s FREE – requires no activation!
For more information, including FAQs, Download and installation, Activation, etc. please visit JArchiveExplorer Home.