Welcome to inCode Helium, the next generation quality exploration tool designed by developers, for developers. inCode Helium detects quality problems and helps you understand their underlying causes. It features:
- automated detection of design problems and ranking based on problem severity
- interactive visual maps of the code with smart spotlight functionality
- metrics-based characterisation of software systems with built-in intuitive interpretation
- powerful design and code exploration tools with context-sensitive exploration tips
- fast and reliable analysis of very large code bases (Java, C and C++)
inCode Helium is the perfect daily companion for professional developers, acting as a non-intrusive pair programming buddy. It is available either as a fully integrated plugin for the Eclipse IDE or as a standalone RCP application.
inCode Helium is free* for use in open-source projects and for educational purposes, while commercial licensing starts from 79 EUR.
* subject to approval by Intooitus s.r.l.