Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
Image editor, icon manager and other nice features.
* Create new png icons
* Edit and modify existing icons
* Pick a color from the palette or from the current image and draw your modifications.
* Transparency editor for gif and png files. Remove those white backgrounds from your plugins.
* Undo/Redo, Select/Select all, Copy/Paste/Cut, Delete.
* Zoom and original size functionalities.
* Image property page
* Select, view and save multiple base and overlay icons combinations at the same time.
* Small gallery included.
* Flip/Rotate, Scale and Color category including Disable and Gray effect.
* Drop images from the workspace, filesystem or from the editor itself.
* Drag images to save in the workspace or filesystem.
Other nice features
* Crawl icons from your Eclipse installations and reuse them.
* Crawl icons from your Eclipse ISharedImages.
* Crawl potentially whitebackground icons.
* Show the icons directly in the workspace (all of them or only those in the icons folder).
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 1
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for EcliPaint.HTML Code:
Submitted by Colin Sharples on Sat, 2016-03-19 19:56
Great tool, very easy to use. I have a couple of requests, and one defect:
1) The select image dialogs need to remember the last directory used - it's really annoying when you have several different overlays in the same external directory, and you have to navigate to that directory every time.
2) When saving a file, it would be nice to be able to enter your own file name, as the default names are not usually what you want
3) When closing an icon editor, it seems to hang on to some resource - if you try to delete or rename a file that you have just been editing, you get an exception.
Submitted by Jabier Martinez on Mon, 2016-03-21 09:54
Thanks for your nice comment and the issues report,
could you please include them in the issues tracker?https://github.com/jabiercoding/eclipaint/issues
The defect was already reported in #5 but the enhancements are new.
Submitted by Paul Verest on Thu, 2014-01-16 06:07
Especial Icon Manager View is super tool for making icons overlays.
Hint: use Alt+Enter Image to check image properties.
Warning! opening really big file may freeze Eclipse for long and always (with version 2.4.1 used).
If it happened to you, Eclipse may freeze again after restart.
Just rename file on file system and start Eclipse after that.
Back to the top