Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
This plugin adds features to quickly re-open recently closed files.
* New dialog to view and re-open recently closed editors
* Open the last closed editor via keyboard shortcut
* The current scoll position and caret position of editors is persisted and can be restored when an editor is re-opened. This enables to continue editing at the last viewed position.
This plugin adds the following shortcuts. They can be changed in the Preferences (see Screenshot):
* Recently Closed Files Dialog: CTRL+E
* Re-open Last Closed File: CTRL+SHIFT+W
See also the Open Editors plugin to navigate open files: https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/open-editors
This plugin requires JDK 11 or newer. You can configure the Java VM that is used by Eclipse using the -vm option in eclipse.ini, which is explained here.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Recent Editors.HTML Code:
Get the latest version of the Eclipse IDE.