JadClipse is a plug-in that seamlessly integrates Jad (the fast Java decompiler) with Eclipse.
Normally, when opening a class file the Class File Viewer will show a brief API outline of the class. If you install this plug-in, however, the Class File Viewer will be replaced with the JadClipse Class File Viewer that shows the decompiled source of the class. This task is accomplished by decompiling the corresponding class file in the background using Jad. Normal Java syntax highlighting as well as the Outline View are supported.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
Submitted by Shawn Yuan on Tue, 2017-10-17 05:34
The jadclipse 3.3.0 doesn't work properly with eclipse oxygen 4.7.1.
Submitted by Özay Akcan on Tue, 2017-07-25 10:43
Submitted by Kevin Li on Thu, 2013-10-24 01:50
Submitted by Gaurang Vyas on Wed, 2012-11-07 20:08
Excellent plugin.. setup done in less than 5 mins and turning out to be really helpful...
Works great during debug session as well as dont have to attach source files anymore :)
Submitted by Vipin Gupta on Thu, 2012-09-13 01:05
Hi, I tried configure JadClipse with Eclipse Juno but it does not decompile the class files. I have configured JAD as my default decompiler and also changed jadClipse class editor as default editor for class files. (Preference--> General --> Editors --> File Association).
Please confirm if jadClipse is compatible with Eclipse Juno or if there is any configuration I'm missing.
Thanks in advance!
Submitted by Michael Moser on Sun, 2012-07-29 16:41
Hi - didn't know where else to report this: JadClipse's entry in the Eclipse marketplace does not seem to work!
I am using Eclipse 4.2 (Juno) and searched for JadClipse in the Eclipse marketplace. I found the entry, but the link on that entry does not work. The URL shown after clicking the green down-arrow on this eclipse website finally did the trick (when added as new update site).
Submitted by Andrei Costescu on Thu, 2012-06-21 08:17
Cool and useful plugin.
I used it some time ago and it was helpful, then I updated to newer eclipse versions and the plugin kept throwing exceptions and interfeared with call hierarchy and stuff, so I uninstalled it for a while. Now I tried it again and it works as expected so far.
Back to the top