Our team's experience ranges from product development and research for object-oriented technologies to implementation of web-based IT applications and embedded systems. Our staff is internationally respected for its role in creating very popular and easy-to-use Eclipse-based plug-ins for GUI building and testing, as well as for Rich Client Platform development. The company's CodePro AnalytiX tool provides industry-leading features for assisting developers in maintaining continuous application quality during development. The focus of our group is the creation of practical, product-quality software and systems.
SD Times 100 Top Innovator for 3 Years
Fastest Growing Private 100
Instantiations can help you bring your software systems from concept to delivery. We work with our clients on system requirements definition, design, object-oriented modeling and architecture, engineering development, quality assurance, and production rollout. We work either on-site or via telecommuting from our Portland, Oregon offices. Many clients find that using our services via telecommuting is especially effective and cost-efficient.
Instantiations offers consulting in a variety of areas:
- Industry expert input for Eclipse-based technologies and creating commercial quality Eclipse plug-ins
- Continuous code Quick Quality assurance practices and tools for Eclipse-based Java development and GUI window testing
- Project management, requirements gathering, product architecture and implementation software engineering personnel
Our consultants can provide expertise in a wide variety of technologies:
- Java Eclipse-based technologies
- Commercial quality plug-in development
- Rich Client Platform (RCP)
- AJAX with Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Build and packaging systems using ANT scripts
- Window-building GUIs and automated window testing
- GUI frameworks based on the Abstract Widget Toolkit (AWT), Swing extensions and Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT)
For more information about Instantiations services, please contact email@example.com.