Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
CMake Editor used to add color coding and syntax completion for CMake files.
The plug-in provides:
* Syntax highlighting for CMake defined variables, User defined Variables, Properties and Reserved Words
* Preference Panel to set custom syntax highlighting colors
* Documentation updated to CMake version 2.8.2
* Support for keystroke code templates to insert often used cmake code
* Preference Panel to define custom keystroke code templates
* Keystroke short cuts to comment/uncomment blocks of code
* Basic hover support to show brief description of command or variable being hovered over.
* Ability to open any CMakeLists.txt file or .cmake file on the file system, just not in the workspace.
* Added preference to use either UPPERCASE or lowercase for CMake commands to better integrate with your current CMake files
* Searchable CMake Help system that allows the CMake user to search any of the supported CMake commands, properties or variables
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for CMake Editor.HTML Code:
Back to the top