The CAM editor is the leading open source XML Editor/Validation/Schema design tool for rapidly building and deploying XML / SQL information exchanges. With visual WYSIWYG structure, rule entry wizards and drag & drop dictionary components. Will import, analyze / refactor from XML Schema.
Oracle is a proud sponsor of the project and its use on the NIEM.gov initiative. Now with SQL data import/map + Open Data API support.
Creates XSD schema (default, flatten, NIEM, and OASIS modes) + JAXB bindings, Mindmap or UML models (XMI), XML unit test suite and live SQL data, HTML docs + spreadsheets (NIEM IEPDs). Makes canonical component dictionaries from schema sets, SQL tables, ERwin models, or spreadsheets.
The XML CAM templates (OASIS standard) store the exchange structure, content model, code list values, DBMappings, SQL lookups + business rules (XPath). Java CAMV XML validation engine is a complete XML exchange handling framework with TEAM(Schematron).
Java/Eclipse + Saxon/XSLT
- Visually design XML exchange structures
- Oracle sponsorship
- Create realistic XML test instances with SQL data
- CAMV XML validation engine and unit test
- Ant scripted XML Test Suites
- SQL table lookups and XPath rules
- SQL store mapping and XML designer
- Modelling and Canonical Dictionaries
- Mindmap and UML/XMI models
- JAXB binding generation
- JAX-WS validation services
- Uses XSLT and Saxon
- Test, Evaluation, And Measurement (TEAM) XML test suite development
- NIEM IEPD support
- Open Data API support
- JDBC SQL store connections
- Output SQL data to XML
- Spreadsheet data integration
Submitted by Greg Mudd on January 20, 2014 - 11:34
Something needs to be fixed to allow the tool to be downloaded and installed.
Submitted by Yafu Ji on October 24, 2013 - 00:45
how to install it on eclipse? any link or tutorial?
Submitted by a platypus on January 29, 2015 - 05:58
It looks like a standalone affair (built from Eclipse), look here:
Back to the top