AMPLDev is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for AMPL and SAMPL based on the Eclipse infrastructure.
- A smart editor with context-sensitive syntax highlighting.
- Efficient error reporting with the ability to instantly go to the error location.
- A solution view which organises the results from solving the model.
- A project explorer that allows you to organise all your projects and corresponding folders with useful context menus that directly allow you to run AMPL files.
- An interactive console for AMPL commands
AMPLDev supports all AMPL solvers and is currently implemented on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. With the following releases, we will keep adding more features and providing installations for Mac and Solaris as well.
A trial version of the product can be downloaded at http://www.optirisk-systems.com/downloads_software.aspx
The manual can be viewed at http://www.optirisk-systems.com/manuals/AMPLDev.pdf
All feedback including bugs and any support required on AMPLDev can be posted on our AMPLDev forum at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ampldev