Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
install from update site: http://t4eclipse.googlecode.com/svn/update_site/
T4Eclipse introduction and user guide:Download
Or read online PPT document at
T4Eclipse is a tool for eclipse plug-in developers to analysis eclipse
Currently,T4Eclipse provides the following functions:
* list all wizard/preference/view/editor/perspective/menu/toolbar in a table
* provide method to find the java class for above eclipse components
* provide method to view all SWT controls in a tree table for the focused eclipse view/editor
* analysis the above swt contorl by check its field value or invoke its methods
* list the java class for each opened Dialog in eclipse
* list all path id in eclipse main menu,so you can add menuitem in the right place
* a menu analyzer to check menu action class in all eclipse view/editor (can not find all action for any menu now, but most action can be found)
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for a tool for eclipse (T4Eclipse).HTML Code:
Submitted by Ben Xu on Sun, 2010-07-11 02:26
I write this plug-in several years ago when I first learn eclipse plug-in development to check the internal implementation of eclipse. I helps a lot even now.
I start a open source project for this tool in early 2008, and updated to 1.2.0 now.
this tool is also used by all eclipse developers in our R&D and many likes it.
I believe this is a gift given by a daily plug-in developer to you as a plug-in developer.