This is the Update release of the Spotify Binding with the following changes:
- The deviceName was a option list with id as key, name as value. However that is not usable in rules. In rules only the id can been seen, so it's impossible to create a rule that checks on a name. This change adds a new channel devices specific for selecting and changes the deviceName channel back to only displaying the name. Also changed it's possible to select a player by setting the deviceName or deviceId.
- For playlists this was the same problem. Therefor a new channel was added playlists that can be used to select a playlist. Another new playlistName channel is added that shows the name of the playlist being played.
- Changed using the device name as representation property instead of the id. This because some devices get a new id when rebooted.
- Fixed the bug were the derived playlist name from the playing status didn't match with the id in the selection list. As a result of that problem when selecting a playlist and the active status was returned the playlist didn't show what playlist was playing.
Using this binding requires:
- Setting volume, shuffle might not work. In that case it doesn't work It's set, but then the update from Spotify returns the old values. So for some reason it doesn't seem to be handled by Spotify.
- If you link the current progress of a track to an item it will spam you log file every second if you log at level INFO (also default I think) every second. To remove the messages change the log level to WARN.