Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
Quick JUnit is a plugin for JUnit test on Eclipse.
The original idea is to change product code and test code using only one short cut key.
We call these set of pair(product code and testing code) are testing pair.
You can write the pair more smoothly.
Quick JUnit's features are below.
- Enable to change testing pair when you use ‘Ctrl+9’.
- Enable to create new test class if there are no testing pair class when you use ‘Ctrl+9’.
- Enable to launch test more easy.Only one short cut key sequence (Ctrl+0).
- Enable to launch only one test method. If you want to launch only it, please locate your cursor on target test method’s range and push ‘Ctrl+0’
- Enable to launch debug test more easy.Only one short cut key sequence (Ctrl+Shift+0).
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Quick JUnit.HTML Code:
A co-located event with KubeCon + CloudNativeCon EU on March 30, 2020