This solution listing is an extension for impulse. The main impulse solution listing can be found here (with the option to install multiple extensions).
impulse is a powerful visualization and analysis workbench which helps engineers to comfortably understand and debug complex semiconductor and multi-core software systems.
BIRT is an open source technology platform used to create data visualizations and reports, which can be embedded into rich client and web applications.
This extension includes bar, pie, line and radar charts. It supports the "Birt Script Extension" mechanism (see the book entitled, "Integrating and Extending BIRT").
You can display:
- Numeric Signals (Integer and Float) – The graph displays any numeric change;
- Struct Signals – The graph shows each numeric element of multiple structural values (like a table);
- Any other signal by using script production to analyze the source signal and prepare structural data for the graph.
Nebula Visualization is a widgets library for data visualization in science, engineering and SCADA areas. These widgets are originally from the CSS BOY project.
This extension includes XY (line), intensity and eye charts. It supports script extensions, and you can modify the charts with the help of simple scripts.
You can display:
- Numeric signals (integer and float) with one or two elements (XY);
- Any other signal by using a production (e.g. signal script) to create a numeric signal.
Attach - View - Analyse
Read and combine multiple signal sources (traces, logs, waveforms, databases, etc.) from local resources or external networks, serial interfaces, data acquisition units and debug adapters.
Easy-to-use visualization elements enable the design of informative views.
Use a variety of diagram types to display signals based on multiple domains (time and frequency etc.) or utilize charts to display statistical information.
A wide range of signal calculation tools make it possible to combine, compare and extract signal information.
Combine signals using mathematical operations, generate references, implement protocol parsers, compare logs, extract statistical information or search for conflicts automatically.
Licensing: Questions and Answers