Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
This is an extension of GitHub Mylyn Connector. We are working on various utilities that would help a developer use GitHub more effectively from Eclipse itself.
1. Raise a Pull Request from Eclipse for a GitHub Remote Repository
2. Fork Visualisation - Online and Local Repositories
3. Add Remote, Fetch from Upstream in 1 Click from Any Fork
4. Open in Browser
5. Fork a Repository from Fork Visualisation View
6. Clone a Repository from Fork Visualisation View
7. Star and Unstar your Favourite GitHub Repos from Fork Visualisation View
Features to Follow
1. Cloning the newly Forked Repository and Adding Remote to the Parent Repository in Fetch Mode
2. Editing of Existing Pull Request
3. Merging of Pull Request
Please Fork and Contribute Source @ https://github.com/ANCIT/eGit-extensions
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 1
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for GitHub Extensions.HTML Code:
Get the latest version of the Eclipse IDE.