Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
A plugin which integrates windows media player capabilities into eclipse. In addition it comes with features like sharing media files over a network, favorites view for managing and accessing other user favorites and library view for managing media files etc.
Steps To Install :
1. Click on the update site link (Green Button) and follow the instructions.
2. Download the plugin directly from below link , add it to eclipse 'dropins' folder and restart eclipse.http://e-media-player-plugin.googlecode.com/svn/update-site/eMediaPlayer...
Instructions for Usage:
1. Click on the media player icon from main toolbar a view opens up with name 'eMedia'.
2. Click on the help icon from view tool bar to view the plugin help.
1. Separate tab for IE browser with quick links to YouTube and Google.
2. Automatic notifications when plugin update is available.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for EMediaPlayer.HTML Code:
Get the latest version of the Eclipse IDE.