Keep your code and documentation in sync by linking your code and doc. Dashboard reporting identifies when code and doc are not in sync, shows link coverage and linking errors. Using the Eclipse plugin view link source files via hovers from code or doc and quickly open link source file in the associated editor from the hover.
docfacto Links offers a simple solution that doesn't require the adoption of any complicated framework to keep your code and documentation in sync with an Eclipse plugin for easy to use features, dashboard reporting and an API to extend docfacto Links to work with any programming language. Great for keeping your API documentation up to date.
docfacto Links works seemlessly with our other tools to enrich your documentation and explain the thinking behind your code.
docfacto Links is a documentation, code and developer asset linking tool to keep documentation, code and developer assets synchronised. docfacto Links shows the impact of any code change, the scope of documentation coverage and exposes hidden features. It also helps technical authors track what code is responsible for which features and functions.
- Link code, external documentation and developer assets bi-directionally
- Quick and easy linking wizard using the Eclipse plugin
- Version management on links and error reports dashboard to identify when doc and code are not synchronised
- View link source files via hovers and quickly open the file in the associated editor from the hover using the Eclipse plugin
- Get an indication of your businesses level of documentation debt with dashboard reports
- Enable technical authors to track what code is responsible for certain features and functions
- Find which documents need to be changed when refactoring code
- Helps calculate the documentation impact of feature / code changes
- Expose hidden features
- Use our API to extend docfacto Links to work with any programming language
30 day Free Trial or Basic Free plan
Install the Eclipse plugin, download the docfacto Links engine from our website and get your 30 Free Trail or your Basic Free plan license to get started.
Detailed pricing information can be found here