Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
Code Compare is a powerful file and folder merge tool that demonstrates a new level of code comparison. Advanced comparison approaches, which consider the peculiarities of different programming languages make a significant advantage in code comparing. Unique Visual Studio integration helps to make all of the development and merging operations within one environment. Furthermore, this file diff tool can be integrated with Atmel Studio, and integrates with all popular source control systems: TFS, SVN, Git, Mercurial, and Perforce.
* Two-way file comparison and merge
* Folder comparison and merge
* Integration into Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019
* Command-line interface and VCS integration
* File editor with search and bookmarks
* Use Intellisense while comparing code
* Syntax highlighting for multiple languages
* Show changes within compared code lines
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Code Compare.HTML Code:
EclipseCon 2020 is a free virtual event for the Eclipse community. Join us October 19-22!