This plugin is a wizard named "Aspose Project Wizard" which creates a new Eclipse project by downloading and referencing libraries of Aspose Java APIs.
- Aspose Project Wizard allows you to select components from Aspose Java product lines like Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Words for Java etc.
- Once specific component is selected, its reference is automatically downloaded from Aspose servers and referenced in classpath of the project.
- With this plugin, you never need to check for new releases of Aspose components. Whenever a new release is published, you will be notified while creating project and you can also check release notes to save your time.
What's New in version 1.2 ?
- Aspose.OCR Example Integrated.
- Examples Github Repositories changed.
- Performance Improvements and Fixes.
Aspose New Java APIs - support is Added, in Aspose Project Wizard/Aspose API Examples for the following new products:
- MIT License added for free use.
- Improved Progress Bars.
- Performance Improvements and Fixes.
- Aspose.Words examples have been integrated.
- Bugs in some of the Aspose.Pdf examples have been fixed.
- Aspose.Metafiles has been removed from the products list.
This version contains few bug fixes and improvements.
Following features are available in new version:
- Once project is created using "Aspose New Project", user can then add Aspose samples using "Aspose new sample wizard"
- Available samples are displayed in tree format from where user can select one
- Selected sample will be added to current project including source files and required data files
- New created project is ready to debug/evaluate, all references are automatically added.
Following is a summary of each Aspose Java API that can be evaluated by using this plugin:
Aspose.Cells for Java
Aspose.Cells for Java is an Excel® spreadsheet reporting component that enables Java applications to create and manage Excel® spreadsheets without using Microsoft Excel®. Aspose.Cells for Java is an incredibly feature rich component that offers much more than just basic data export functions.
Aspose.Words for Java
Aspose.Words for Java is an advanced class library for Java that enables you to perform a great range of document processing tasks directly within your Java applications.
Aspose.Words for Java supports DOC, OOXML, RTF, HTML and OpenDocument formats. With Aspose.Words you can generate, modify, and convert documents without using Microsoft Word.
Aspose.Pdf for Java
Aspose.Pdf for Java is a PDF document creation component that enables your Java applications to read, write and manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat.
Aspose.Slides for Java
Aspose.Slides for Java is a unique PowerPoint management component that enables Java based applications to read, write and manipulate PowerPoint documents without using Microsoft PowerPoint.
One can generate, modify, copy, convert, render and print presentations without installing Microsoft PowerPoint.
Aspose.Slides for Java supports presentation file formats including PPT, PPS, POT, PresentationML (OOXML, PPTX) and Open Document Presentations (ODP).
Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode for Java is a robust and reliable barcode generation and recognition component, written in Java, it allows developers to quickly and easily add barcode generation and recognition functionality to their Java applications.
Aspose.BarCode for Java supports the Java SE, Java EE and Java ME platforms.
Aspose.Tasks for Java
Aspose.Tasks for Java is a project management API that enables Java application developers to provide Microsoft Project® document manipulation capability in their applications – all without using Microsoft Project®. With this powerful API, developers can control various stages of project management, such as project planning, definition and tracking.
Aspose.Email for Java
Aspose.Email for Java is a Java class library that enables Java applications to read and write email message files in various formats without Microsoft Outlook. It provides classes to read and update MSG,EML,EMLX,OFT files, add/remove attachments and recipients, update subject, body and other MSG file properties.
Aspose.Diagram for Java
Aspose.Diagram for Java is a Non-Graphical and well-structured API that allows developers to load, create, save and manipulate Microsoft Visio drawings within a Java application without using Microsoft Visio. It provides better performance and is easier to use to manipulate diagrams and convert files than Microsoft Office Automation.
Aspose.OCR for Java
Aspose.OCR for Java is an optical character & marker recognition component allowing the programmers to add OCR & OMR technology into their Java applications quickly and easily.
OMR features can be used to process questionnaires, ballots, educational tests and ordering sheets, where the documents to be processed are filled in by hand, and scanned images of such forms are used for marker recognition.
Aspose.Imaging for Java
Aspose.Imaging for Java is an imaging library that lets developers create, edit, draw or convert images in their Java applications with ease and performance. It offers broad spectrum of traditional image processing operations as well as most demanded features that makes it most widely used imaging engine.