Provides a m2e connector for Flex maven projects build with the net.flexmojos.oss:flexmojos-maven-plugin (version 5 and 6) to Flash Builder.
Supports Right-click on project, Maven > Update project...
The connector will synchronize the project settings in a pom first fashion:
Important note: You need Flash Builder 4.7 to work. (Can work with 4.* as well but not tested).
- Adds Flash, Flex, Air nature to project,
- Adds source, test, and resources paths to project source paths,
- Adds Flex framework version to project (will generates "Flex 4.9.0" for flex-framework:220.127.116.115567),
- Adds other SWC dependencies from local .m2 repository to project library paths.
- Adds locales related compiler arguments.
- Configures Air manifest path for certificates.
This is an Alpha release, developed and tested with Flexmojos 6 and Flash Builder 4.7. Moreover, the connector only support Flex projects for now and provide very basic integration.
The Plug-In in its final will support all options covered by Flash Builder 4.7 project settings for every project types covered by Flexmojos, it will support future Maven-Flex-Plugin developed by Apache. This may result in a new/separate project or being integrated into this m2e connector.
Why to contribute ?
You might have a look at the github repository located at: https://github.com/sylvainlecoy/flexmojos-m2e-connector.