The Messaging Toolbox plugins makes it possible to do messaging operations, like adding messages to queues, and read messages from queues.
The plugins is extendable, so it is easy to add more supported
Files can be dragged to endpoint nodes to put file content on the endpoint.
File content can also be send to endpoint using the context menu for a file.
The Eclipse Messaging Toolbox is shipped with plugins for handing messaging for the following systems:
- JBoss 5.1.0.GA queues and topics.
- Amazon SQS
If you use the plugin, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell me what you think of it, and what features you would like me to add.
13-08-2013 - Version 22.214.171.124303201048
- Added support for files with different character encoding.
When a file is added to an Endpoint the encoding determined by Eclipse, or overridden by the user, is used to read the content of the file before putting it on the endpoint
20-03-2013 - Version 126.96.36.199303201048
- It is now possible to read messages from JBoss 5.1.0 endpoints
- Messages can be deleted from endpoint
19-05-2012 - Version 188.8.131.52205191401
- It is now possible to edit existing messaging systems
- Endpoints is alphabetically ordered in the new/edit wizards
10-02-2012 - Version 184.108.40.206202101637
- Errorhandling when adding message to system
21-01-2012 - Version 220.127.116.11201212215
- Initial submit of Update site
- Core messaging functionality added - Add message to endpoint
- JBoss 5.1.0 messager provider plugin added
- Amazone SQS messager provider plugin added