Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this Solution's Update Site.
Garbage Collection and Memory Visualizer (GCMV) can plot and analyze verbose GC data to help diagnose Java application memory and performance problems. It provides recommendations to tune your Java processes.
New in version 2.8.3:
- Support for Node.js version 4
- Support for IBM SDK for Node.js version 4
New in version 2.8.2:
- Updated translations for Japanese and Chinese
- User created templates can now be removed
New in version 2.8.1:
- Additional information parsed from Node.js log files
- Usability enhancements selecting data to display
New in version 2.8:
Garbage Collection and Memory Visualizer can now parse logs that are generated by Node.js. You can use the Node --trace_gc command line parameter to generate garbage collection data which can then be loaded into GCMV. You can additionally specify either --trace_gc_nvp or --trace_gc_verbose parameters to generate more detailed information
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days:0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for IBM Monitoring and Diagnostic Tools - Garbage Collection and Memory Visualizer (GCMV).HTML Code:
Back to the top