Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
The Yang IDE plugin is used for viewing and editing YANG model files, in the format as specified at https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6020 .
This project is associated with the OpenDaylight project, a Software-Defined Networking framework often used with OpenStack. It uses the Yang parser that is part of OpenDaylight, but it can be used to view and edit YANG model files without otherwise downloading or installing OpenDaylight.
Creating a Yang Project with the plugin creates a skeleton project using a Maven POM file, which specifies the OpenDaylight components that are used to compile the YANG model files. This can be used outside of the plugin to generate the Java code associated with the Yang models, using the specified code generator. These steps are not required to utilize the plugin only for viewing and editing YANG models.
The following is a short list of provided features:
* Intelligent completion of YANG keywords, import file names, and user-defined types and components
* Completions can be scoped to defined namespace prefixes
* Immediate reporting of syntactical and semantic errors in current YANG file in editor, as typical Eclipse error markers
* YANG import file candidates can be obtained from Maven dependencies
* Tooltips of referenced components show description property of defined component
* A keyboard shortcut (and menu item) can be used to navigate to the definition of a referenced import file or component, even if obtained from a Maven dependency
* In addition to the text view, a rudimentary UML-like view of the model can be rendered. This is a "live" view, which can be rearranged and edited, and will immediately reflect changes from the text view
* The Yin (XML) view of the model can also be shown
The plugin can be installed from the Marketplace client, or using the supplied update site. In addition, other installation instructions are provided at http://docs.opendaylight.org/en/stable-boron/getting-started-guide/proje... .
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 13
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Yang IDE.HTML Code:
Submitted by Dan Coffey on Mon, 2018-05-07 15:11
Eclipse Oxygen, Kubuntu 18.04, Papyrus install, java installed. Eclipse works fine, this error when trying to add repository to Available software window: the URL given on the link on this page fails:
Unable to read repository at .../content.xml.
Unable to read repository at ...
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unexpected error: java.security.InvalidAlgorithmParameterException: the trustAnchors parameter must be non-empty
Back to the top