xsl:easy for Eclipse 4.0 - XML Data Mapping Software
With xsl:easy for Eclipse 4.0, nothing is easier than creating your mappings graphically with. Its clearly arranged interface is seamlessly integrated makes it simple to select input and output. Various adapters are provided to allow you to work with non-XML data.
- Graphical drag and drop data mapping
- Conversion between non-XML formats
- For professionals: Source view with complete control over the XSLT code
- XPath visualization, and validation in real time
- Navigation tree in the source and style sheet document
- XML schema (XSD) support
- Select input, mapping and output by drag&drop
- Adapter for bidirectional transformation between CSV data (MS Excel) and XML
- Immediate preview of the mapping results
- Export transformation projects as completely executable stand-alone applications
- Command line interface for batch transformations
Design XSLT stylesheets in a quick and intuitive way
Define the relationships between the source and target XML format graphically - using the simple drag&drop element mapping. This approach enables less experienced users to create working XSLT stylesheet quickly, and without writing code. More experienced users will benefit from accelerated development and the possibility to have a visual overview of the XSLT stylesheet.
Preview the results
When designing an XSLT stylesheet, xsl:easy allows you to execute the transformation and preview the output in the integrated result viewer. The output preview is rendered automatically according to the specified output type (e.g. HTML, text, SVG) or you can switch to view the output source. Executing transformations in the development environment helps you to test and tweak the designed transformation.
With the included command line utility you can execute transformations from the command line. Simply provide the input data and transformation stylesheet, and the xsl:easy command line utility performs the requested data transformation. Naturally you can use the power of all xsl:easy adapters. This allows you to include your transformations in more complex tasks involving scheduled execution and batch processing.