This is the beta version of the binding and adds support for new features/fixes not yet available in the binding available in openHAB.
This beta version adds the following changes. These are already available in the openHAB 2.4.0-SNAPSHOT version.
- Added support for HS210 and HS220
- Improvements on reading status of range extenders. At this moment it's not possible to control them with this binding yet.
- Added category tags to the things.
It also adds the following changes that are already are already part of the openHAB lastest version 2.3.0, but not in earlier versions:
- Added support for the bulbs LB200, LB230, KB100, and KB130 and plug KP100. These devices have not yet been tested with this binding but are based on devices already present. If you find any issues please report them back on the openHAB community forum or in github
- It adds also a channel to the bulb things for reading the power value.
- It fixes state of light bubs: The off state was not correcly handled, showing the bulb in on when it was actually off.