Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
This is a textual modeling framework for EMF sligthly similar to Xtext or EMFText with a few differences:
* No code generation is needed - Grammar model is used at runtime
* Structure of AST is not stictly connected to the domain model
* Very flexible, regular expression based tokenizing
* Uses a modified Earley algorithm instead of Antlr - supports full set of context-free grammars
* Capable of recovering and partial parsing of erroneous imnput
* Convenient syntax for grammar definitions
* Basic grammar with commonly used elements (optional)
* Syntax-highlighting editor with outline view
* Syntax error markup and annotation
* Content assist support
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for textualmodeler.HTML Code:
Get the latest version of the Eclipse IDE.