Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
SOYA is a novel framework that covers dynamic software modification techniques for Java. It speeds up debugging, fixing, testing, fine tuning and customer feedback tasks.
* There is a tremendous inefficiency during software development
* Many tests have to be run by trial and error until satisfactory results are obtained,
which is a very costly process
* Developers must stop and restart running systems each time they change parameters,
algorithms and design
* The problem gets even bigger like-wise in all modern applications, that they must be
co-created with customers
* The problem leads to great loss of time, effort and money world-wide
* Dynamic software modification
* Real-time debugging and fixing
* Easy management of test scenarios and experiments
* Backward testing by its record and replay support
* Automated fine tuning
* Customer co-creation
* Developers need not to write any extra code to use SOYA
* SOYA can be plugged in and out anytime during project
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for SOYA - The Ultimate Productivity Tool for Software Developers.HTML Code:
Get the latest version of the Eclipse IDE.