Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this Solution's Update Site.
Feature rich rest client for developers to play with RESTful web services. It can be used to test any URL for following HTTP methods
1. Simultaneous views of request, response and browser.
2. Post raw data or file, text content or binary.
3. Post params in either body or as part of URL (twitter style).
4. Post multipart form data with same ease as of normal post.
5. Handle response equally well even if it is binary e.g. image, pdf etc. No gibberish characters anymore.
6. Play with headers and params.
7. Indented XML/JSON views for better readability.
* Java 1.6
* Eclipse 3.4 (for plugin)
* HTTP 1.1 compatibility
After installing eclipse plugin it can be found @ Window -> Show View -> Other -> REST Client -> RestClient Tool
Note:- It warns about unsigned jar while running for the first time. This is because standard SWT distribution jar is bundled with OS specific libraries to interact with native look and feel widgets of OS i.e. it has few DLLs for windows. For more info visit http://www.eclipse.org/swt
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days:1
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for REST Client.HTML Code:
Submitted by Rafael Karst on February 29, 2012 - 12:47
GET /service/stclassification/list HTTP/1.1
HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm=PureBros
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 17:44:34 GMT
Cannot execute rest service without http authentication, even after trying to authenticate in real InternetExplorer, eclipse swt couldn't get the http authentication from IE... [i know that eclipse use IE]
Besides that looks a great plugin... sorry if i miss something!
Back to the top