Now with advanced OpenAPI 3.0.2 validation, code generation & multi-file support!
RepreZen API Studio is ready for OpenAPI 3.0.2 with complete validation, multi-file support, OpenAPI‑Generator, and the latest Eclipse 2018-09 and 2018-12 releases. Learn more...
Swagger‑OpenAPI design, documentation & development power, right in your Eclipse IDE!
RepreZen API Studio is the most productive REST API design environment, with everything you need to design, document and deliver world-class APIs and microservices in a fraction of the time.
"Best Swagger/OpenAPI editor out there... RepreZen makes it so easy to get your OpenAPI definition just right without wrestling with the fiddly little details of YAML syntax. I wasted more days than I care to admit on stuff that RepreZen just 'handles'. Try lots of products. Give all the programming editors a shot. You'll learn quickly that this is the best solution for creating OpenAPI definitions. Or you could just save yourself the pain."
- Mark Davis on G2Crowd
- Full-featured Editors for all supported languages, with code assist, customizable code templates, detailed validation messages, outline view, customizable fonts & syntax color themes.
- Live documentation and diagram views give you immediate insight to your API design, as you edit. You can also generate and publish these as documentation for your API client developers.
- Easily supports large multi-file projects. Share and standardize schema definitions and API components across projects. Split large and complex Swagger Specifications across multiple files for easier navigation and team collaboration.
- Built-in sandbox testing with the integrated mock service and Swagger UI view.
- Powerful, extensible code gen framework lets you build custom generators with powerful Xtend templates and integrated debugging. Also fully supports Swagger Codegen, OpenAPI Generator, and NSwag open source generators. Over 200 generators ready to use, including server implementation scaffolds, client libraries, documentation and more.
- Maven and Gradle build automation for code generation, and a convenient YAML configuration format for each generation target that provides access code gen options. Standard and custom generators all use this project structure to run inside API Studio, from the command line, or from continuous integration.
- Example projects help you get started quickly and come up to speed with the features of RAPID-ML, Swagger‑OpenAPI 2.0 and OpenAPI 3.0.
- Runs on Eclipse as a standalone RCP app, or as a plug-in feature in a standard Eclipse IDE. You can do your work in your primary development space, with full access to all of your resources, not stuck in a browser sandbox.
- Plug-in team collaboration with Eclipse integrations. API Studio supports a wide range of version control, issue trackers, and continuous integration tools. Git and GitHub are fully supported. Collaboration works on the platforms you're already using, so you don't have to manage a separate set of teams and permissions.
- Your APIs. Your code. No limits. RepreZen doesn't hold your API designs hostage, and won't put any limits on the number of APIs or resources you create. So go ahead and redesign your world as microservices. Edit, test, generate, collaborate, publish, deploy... and become the stuff of API legend.
- This Marketplace item installs API Studio for Eclipse, the add-on solution for standard Eclipse IDE distributions. API Studio Desktop, a standalone RCP application, is available here.
Swagger Codegen and OpenAPI Generator are fully supported in RepreZen API Studio. Following are partial listings of available code generation templates:
API Service Implementation Templates (partial listing)
C# for .NET NancyFx Server
Java CXF (JAX-RS)
Java / JAX-RS v2.0
Java Jersey (JAX-RS)
Java RESTEasy (JAX-RS)
Java Spring (Boot, MVC or CloudFeign)
PHP Lumen Server
PHP Silex Server
PHP Slim Server
Python Flask Connexion
API Client Libraries (partial listing)
C# for.NET 2.0
TypeScript - Angular
TypeScript - Angular2
TypeScript - Fetch
Documentation, etc. (partial listing)
RepreZen HTML Documentation