Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
plugin for the Java Webframework Wicket from apache.org
* Navigate from java code elements to the corresponding html element via wicket:id
* Navigate from html wicket:message to properties/xml file
* Show the corresponding html fragment from the java code element
* Show the wicket:id line in the html file on mouse over
* Rename HTML and properties (with variations) when renaming a wicketized java file (supertype Component)
* Code assist for wicket:id (Ctrl-1) in Wicket Java files. e.g. new Label("
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 2
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for qwickie.HTML Code:
Submitted by Lon Varscsak on Thu, 2016-02-18 19:23
This plugin is awesome! I was hoping there'd be something out there like this. Thanks for effort!
Submitted by James Obrien on Mon, 2013-12-16 13:43
If you have a base page that has , and you pass in a panel that calls super("somePanel"), the plugin won't know the component is there, and give you an error.
Back to the top