Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this Solution's Update Site.
CoffeeScript Editor let's you edit *.coffee files with some advanced features.
- syntax highlighting
- variable autocompletion in the current namespace
- correct autoindent
This entry includes Nodeclipse EditBox.
- outline, error warnings are causing more confusion than really help.
- There is problem since Eclipse 4.3.1 release https://github.com/Nodeclipse/coffeescript-eclipse/issues/19
Get 4.3.0, e.g. as Enide Studio 0.5.x http://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/enide-studio
Help us if you know Eclipse XTEXT.
Plugin was created by Adam Schmideg and blessed to be with Nodeclipse. We were looking for new owner familiar with XText technology. http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/541004/1127312/#msg_1127312
- 0.3.0 is refresh release with coffee icon and switch to maven /tycho build. Check README on GitHub for history and future considerations.https://github.com/Nodeclipse/coffeescript-eclipse
- 0.4.0 Merged Pull Request #23 from Matt Tucker "When indenting, respect Eclipse editor preferences for tabs/spaces"
Listed in Nodeclipse Plugins List
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days:0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for Nodeclipse CoffeeScript Viewer (Editor before Eclipse 4.3.1).HTML Code:
Submitted by richard.j.mitchell on Fri, 2014-01-31 12:50
Keeps freezing up when saving files, too.
Kepler, Ubuntu Precise.
Submitted by Paul Verest on Mon, 2014-03-31 23:23
It is first time a performance issue is mentioned and I doubt it is related to this plugin.
Use GitHub issue tracker to raise an issue.
You should give OS, Java, Eclipse version info.
Marketplace reviews are not the place for such discussion.
Back to the top