Where developers unite to craft masterful code
Built on Luna (Eclipse 4.x). New from MyEclipse: HTML5 & jQuery mobile tools, full PhoneGap APIs support, jQuery & user templates support, REST + JPA reverse engineering, and Java EE 7.
One-click Maven Support, REST + JPA reverse engineering, Java EE 7, Swing & SWT Designers, Web Fragment support, 10.9 Embedded Derby server support, TomEE server, Embedded Tomcat 7 server support, Visual SQL, WTP project support, UML 2, WebSphere 8 support, Eclipse 3.7/Indigo, HTML 5, RESTful Web Services, Ajax for JEE, JavaEE 6, Portlets, Spring and more available in MyEclipse!
Want an overview of what's new? See the New & Noteworthy page!
MyEclipse 2014 is an affordable and comprehensive J2EE IDE, and Web-development tool suite for the Eclipse open-source platform. MyEclipse offers Eclipse Java developers the latest in Eclipse technologies with full life-cycle support for coding, deploying, testing and debugging projects while supporting over 50 application servers. Starting at $31.95 annual membership for the Standard Edition and $63.55 for the Professional Edition, MyEclipse members have access to the Enterprise Workbench, feature releases, proprietary tools, online support and tutorials. Working at an Enterprise level? Consider MyEclipse 2013 Secure for large team usage, which offers instant delivery and deployment safely behind your corporate firewall.
Currently in the 2014 release series, MyEclipse features include:
Swing UI Designer
Extended Database Support
Microsoft sqlServer Connector
Java Image Editor
Visual Web Designer
Persistence Tools- OpenJPA, Toplink & Hibernate
MyEclipse Spring Tools
Application Server Connectors
EJB Support (3.0)
The innovation and application of Eclipse technology is Genuitec's sole
business. With well over 13 million downloads, MyEclipse Enterprise Workbench has grown to be the most popular and
successful Eclipse-based JEE IDE. Our history of blending the best of open source with commercial-grade developed
tools has created a long chain of Eclipse technology innovation that includes:
- First JSR-045 compliant source-level JSP debugger for Eclipse
- First public article explaining that Eclipse could be used as a rich-client platform in early 2002
- First commercial RCP applications shipped on Eclipse 2.0, well before the Eclipse 3.0 RCP
- First and most comprehensive suite of application server connectors for Eclipse
- First 'hot sync' JEE application deployer to enable continuous web development without server restarts
- First Ajax tool feature-set for Eclipse
- Most database connectors supported on Eclipse
- First IDE to fully support Hibernate / Spring integration
- First full featured image editor for Eclipse
- First Eclipse IDE to offer a low-cost, all-inclusive subscription pricing model
- The most comprehensive set of Eclipse Plugins available