Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this solution's update site.
The Eclipse plugins help coders to navigate from java codes to the IBatis/MyBatis configuration xml files. The sqlmap elements of IBatis/MyBatis can be shown when coders press Ctrl and click the sqlmap element id in Java code. The plugin also provide a dialog to find the IBatis/MyBatis sqlmap elements.
The MyBatisLink plugin can be installed by the following two types:
1. Use the update link: http://mybatis-link.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/. Open Help -> Install New Software, then input the update link to install the plugins.
2. Download the com.netease.mybatislink_1.0.0.jar and copy it to the eclipse/plugins folder.
1. Open the Java source files which use the IBatis/MyBatis APIs, then press CTRL and click the IBatis/MyBatis id (the argument of IBatis/MyBatis API like update, insert or selectList). The xml file which defines the IBatis/MyBatis sql map configuration will be open and the id will be marked.
2. Open IBatis/MyBatis config file, then press CTRL and click the reference of resultMap. The xml file resultMap will be marked.
3. Open the button on the bar called "Open iBatis Config", one dialog will be shown. Then input the id name you want to search, the IBatis/MyBatis statement id can be found in the list view.
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days: 0
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for MyBatisLink.HTML Code:
Submitted by Kun Cui on Mon, 2012-09-10 23:12
Although this plugin is small, it can really help programmers improve efficiency.