Add this URL to your Eclipse Installation to reach this Solution's Update Site.
MonjaDB is a MongoDB GUI client tool for rapid application development. It aims to provide a thoroughly straightforward way of updating MongoDB documents. It runs on Windows/Mac/Linux.
- Easy to use
- WYSIWYG editing on JSON/Table/Tree of MongoDB documents.
- Very flexible window management (thanks to the Eclipse rich client platform).
- "Actions" is a powerful Macro-like function. It has high compatibility with "mongo" - the MongoDB standard client application.
- Cross-Platform ( Windows, Mac, Linux ).
- Published as open-source code.
Source codes are available on Github.https://github.com/Kanatoko/MonjaDB
Unsuccessful Installs in the last 7 Days:2
By adding the following code below to your website you will be able to add an install button for MonjaDB.HTML Code:
Submitted by Roberto Lo Giacco on Thu, 2015-11-12 15:10
The addition of a top level menu entry is quite uncommon and I would really prefer to have it removed.
Submitted by Steven Altsman on Tue, 2014-05-20 13:31
Requires that you have administrator access in order to do anything and therefore won't work for MongoLab et. al.
Submitted by Richard Kennard on Sun, 2014-01-12 22:17
A really helpful IDE for Eclipse. Installs as its own perspective (called MonjaDB) that makes it easy to manipulate MongoDB instances without needing a Web browser or the command line. Your work on this plugin is much appreciated!
Back to the top